Trans Anatolian Natural Gas Pipeline Project (TANAP)
Trans Anatolian Natural Gas Pipeline Project (TANAP) is intended to convey natural gas, which shall be produced in Shah Deniz-2 and Azerbaijan sites (and possibly in other sites of other surrounding countries), to Europe via Turkey.
For Trans Anatolian Natural Gas Pipeline Project, the services of “obtaining institution opinions, geodesy, photogrammetry, geotechnics, nationalization, immovable asset evaluation” are being carried out by Sebat Proje Mühendislik Müşavirlik Tic. LTD. ŞTİ. On behalf of SOCAR.
The pipeline length of TANAP within the borders of Turkey is approximately; (1) 1800 km up to Türkgözü/İpsala- Greece border, (2) 1900 km up to Türkgözü/Malkoçlar-Bulgaria border. TANAP’s terrestrial pipe diameter is 56 inches and is planned as two pipes of 36 inches each. The sea crossing pipeline length is approximately 17 km.
- Transmission capacity : 31 bcm
- Maximum operational pressure : 90 barg
- Pipe diameter/ steel quality : 56” / API 5L-X70
- Length through Turkey : 1800 km and 1900 km
- Sea crossing : 17 km
- Place of entrance of the line to Turkey : Türkgözü/Ardahan
- Place of exit of the line from Turkey : İpsala/ Edirne
Determination of preliminary study route corridor %100 Completed;
- Obtaining the opinions of public institutions %100 Completed
- As-Built works %100 Completed
- Geodesy Engineering Services %100 Completed
- Photogrammetric engineering works %100 Completed
- Orthophoto production
- Vector Map production
- Digital Terrain Modeling
- Çanakkale Dardanell Strait Sea Crossing / Survey %100 Completed(Hydrography and Oceanography Services)
- Geology, geotechnical Investigation Services %100 Completed
- Land Acquisition Engineering services %65 Completed
- Immovable asset evaluation works %65 Completed
- GIS studies